Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Website

I purchased the domain name that I wanted the other day. It was quite easy. I purchased through godaddy.com and actually purchased a couple other domains to play around with. I also bought a general hosting through hostgator. I understand now how programmers can get caught up in programming. I have been playing around with wordpress and trying to figure out how to change the HTML without messing things up to much. So far I have been fairly impressed with what little I have been able to do.

I am thinking about whether I should try and pick up the .ca and other associated domains incase I want to sell to other countries. Right now I am focusing on the US at the moment. What do you think?

Hot Offers (5.31 - 6.6)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home