Monday, February 16, 2009

Prototype Update

Ok I have not finished my prototype yet. I am quite disappointed in myself as I wanted it done by now. Other issues came up that allowed me to push it off. Horrible excuse. This is the procrastination bug that gets me in trouble. I need to work on it tonight as I have several appointments (including an interview) this week which will make it difficult for me to finish it if I don't start now.

In addition, one of my friends, who would be the target market for the product agreed that it would be a good idea. I need to pass the protoype by him too so he can tell me what he likes and doesn't like about it. Right now the product he is using is quite a bit more expensive and bulky, hence the value add of my product.

I will keep you updated on my progress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home