Sunday, June 21, 2009

Costs to date

As we all worry about the cost of starting a business I thought I would give you a quick update on my costs so far to my business. This does not include gas and mileage, phone charges and other incidentals but outright costs that went on the credit card and that I have kept receipts for. This includes entity set up, website and prototype build.

As of right now, my total out of pocket has been $1,059.52. $667 of that had to do with entity set up and filing fees. The rest has been fairly inexpensive including domain names and hosting and a "business" mail box for 210 that lasts for 15 months.

If you really wanted to do it on a bootstrap, home address, sole proprieter, then in reality you are looking at so far no more then $500. Don't let cost stop you from doing what you need!

Quality Printing for Less at PrintRunner.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home