Thursday, February 11, 2010

Learning Points when dealing with a contract manufacturer

I have received an initial 25 pieces of my product from the factory in China, and to my dismay, its wrong. It's one thing that was done incorrectly and it makes the entire product feel cheap. Now I have to argue with the contract manufacturer to redo the product with no cost to me. I am unsure how that conversation is going to go.

LEARNING POINT!

When you go to order your product, find out from your contract manufacturer, how to deal with mistakes in manufacturing, and in particular, labor the point, that you will not pay for product that is manufacturered incorrectly. I have a call with them tomorrow to discuss how to solve this issue.

Hot Offers

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home