Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cigarettes and self employment

I was reading a blog entry on a guy having trouble quitting smoking. I understand his difficulty as I used to have that nasty habit as well. But is also made me think about one of the difficulties of starting your own business. I am trying to start this entity with less then $2,500.

I figured $5 dollars for a pack of smokes. One pack a day for 365 days is $1,800, or almost 75% of your cost of starting your business. Add on that lower health insurance costs you will need to buy and not smelling for your prospective buyers, it makes sense to quit now.

Take a look at his blog if you want, interesting what we do to our bodies and how are bodies and minds work.

http://www.singleguymoney.com/2009/07/quitting-smoking-update.html

Hot Offers (7.12- 7.18)<br />

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home