Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fear and Motivation

I had the opportunity to read a great posting by Mark Cuban on his blog. I think it is a must read for anyone trying to start a business, whether side or full time. Like most people, I hav ea lot of fear. Fear of wasting my money, fear of failure, fear of someone stealing my idea. Most of them are irrational. It doesn't stop us from having that fear though.

It is quite motivating when you hear billionaires talk about their own trials and tribulations. If you read about his life after college, you never would think, this man will be a success. But he was. A lot of it came from hard work and bootstrapping his business from nothing to something.

I highly recommend you read it. The link is below:

http://blogmaverick.com/2009/05/13/success-motivation/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home